Top Shelf (from left to right)
- Daisy Perfume – This is a special bottom which my nana got engraved for me for when I was moving to Australia. I cant bare to use it yet.
- Vera Wang Princess Perfume – Christmas Present
- CKIN2U Perfume – My favourite perfume for the past 6 years
- DKNY My NY Perfume – Birthday Present
- Daisy Perfume – Promotion at work Present
- Colgate Neutrafluor 5000 plus Toothpaste
- Acuvue Contact Lenses
- Gillette Venus Snap Travel Razor – I got this on offer at Priceline for $5 off for being a Priceline Sister. It’s awesome to pack for a weekend away.
- Christmas bag containing hand cream, body wash and body cream – Christmas present from my mum
- Girly bits for Girly times
Middle Shelf (from left to right)
- Make up removal pads from Woolworths
- Cath Kidston Toiletry bag full of nail varnishes – There are literally about 40 nail varnishes, along with nail files, polish remover and other nail accessories.
- Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter – My favourite Body Butter along with Grapefruit
- Nivea Soft Moisturing Cream tub
- Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask – Although it makes my skin look absolutely beautiful afterwards, it does make my skin break out a little
- Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream tube
- Pure Precious Ends Hair Moisturiser – I recently bought this from my hair dresser and I have used it every day since I bought it. I have noticed a huge improvement.
- Key Shea Hair Oil
- Body Shop Tea Tree Night Balm
- Body Shop Tea Tree Toner
- Mitchum Advance Control Deodorant – The best perfume I could ask for. It’s awesome for keeping dry but is also good for sensitive skin.
Bottom Shelf (from left to right)
- Cath Kidston Makeup bag full of makeup
- She Primer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation – The first foundation I ever bought that wasn’t pressed powder. I love it.
- Real Techniques Brush
- Cath Kidston toiletry bag full of tablets, razors, creams and a pumice stone
- Cotton wool buds
- Contraceptive Pill – Yasmin
I really hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!